- French: This chair is feminine! "La Chaise!"
- Italian: This chair is feminine! "La sedia!"
- German: This chair is masculine! "Der Stuhl!"
- English: This chair is a fucking object, I don't see a skirt or a pair of trousers anywhere on its cold hard surface, you people are fucking insane.
- Japanese: If you don't pronounce chair exactly right, you'll end up saying testicles instead.
"i don’t watch tv" proudly says a person who spends 8 hours a day on the internet
When I was little
I told my dad I stubbed my toe
So he told me to bite my finger
Until I forget about the toe
And was only thinking of the finger
To take one pain away by focusing on another
It actually sounds quite similar
To something I do now